Cauliflower crust pizza is a delicious gluten-free, low-carb and keto pizza recipe. It’s a simple blend of grated cauliflower, egg, goat cheese, and a few spices that’s flattened and baked into a golden crust.
• Cauliflower – 1 medium size (grated)
• 1/2 cup of shredded cheese (parmesan or mozzarella)
• 1/3 cup of goat cheese
• Egg 1 no.
• Italian Seasoning 1 tbsp. (you can use any spice of choice)
• Salt and pepper per taste
• The first step for this recipe is to squeeze out all the excess water in the grated cauliflower using a muslin cloth.
• With the water removed from the grated cauliflower, add goat cheese, Italian seasoning, egg, salt, freshly grounded pepper and mix well
• Plate the dough in the baking pan, dab the cauliflower to form an even layer
• Place this dough in the pre heated oven (200oC for 8 mins) and let the dough cook for about 20mins at 200oc
• While the dough in the oven,
o add some oil,
o add garlic (optional),
o spinach, zucchini, capsicum and
o saute them for 4-5mins.
• After 20 mins when the dough is done,
o add green pesto
o add dried tomatoes
o add parmesan cheese
o add vegetables which we sautéed in the earlier step i.e., garlic, spinach, zucchini, capsicum
o add avocado
• As a last step, place this dough with the topping for 8mins at 200oc in the oven
After 8mins, enjoy the delicious low carb cauliflower crust pizza and let us know your feedback, comments if you would like to see more of these recipes
Shot with Samsung Galaxy Note 10:
Resolution: 4k 24fps 16:9 aspect ratio
Video edited with:
Exported videos in 4k Ultra HD 60fps
Background Music: royalty free music - youtube audio library
The future ancient now by Nathan Moore
Video by Monserrat Soldú from Pexels
Click to subscribe:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3YXWguzHeIriDniKbdfLqw?sub_confirmation=1